Tabakalera is an initiative of the Centro Internacional de Cultura Contemporánea, S.A. (hereafter CICC). Tabakalera is a centre for contemporary culture that has two purposes: to be a place of production and to offer a programme of public activities. These two aims run through every part of the project which revolves around creating, training based on reflection, and exhibiting. As well as being a place which helps artists and creators turn professional, it also puts together a programme for differents audiences and makes outreach tools available for the general public.
Legal information and conditions of use
These provisions regulate access to and use of the website service that CICC offers Internet users (hereafter the User/s) through www.tabakalera.eus (hereafter the Website).
Pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 June, on Information Society and E-commerce Services, CICC provides Users through electronic means, permanently, easily, directly and free of charge, the following information:
Domain name: tabakalera.eu
Owner: CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA, S.A., Spanish mercantile company, with registered address in San Sebastian (Gipuzkoa, Spain), Plaza de las cigarreras, 1 - 20012 - Donostia / San Sebastián, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Gipuzkoa, in volume 1,936, Page 151, Sheet SS-20,175 and with tax ID number (NIF) A-20762233.
Telephone: 943 011 311
Fax: 943 011 312
CICC reserves the right to make, at any time and with no prior notice, any modification or update to the contents, the conditions of use and, in general, any elements that make up the design and configuration of the Website, all within the limits set forth in Law 30/2007, of 30 October, on Public Sector Contracts regarding the contents included in the “Contracts” Section of the Website. The conditions of access and/or use published on the last Website update shall govern; those published at that time on the Website shall apply to each visit.
By accessing this Website, the User agrees and accepts, expressly and without reservation, these conditions of use under which the system of use of the same is determined. Should the User not accept fully and completely all these conditions, they shall not be authorised to access the Website.
When using the Website requires User registration, the User shall be responsible for providing true and lawful information, as well as for the diligent use of the password when such registration leads to the User being given one. In this case, the User shall be responsible for the appropriate custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords supplier, undertaking not to transfer their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to others.
Access to the Website is free, except for the cost of access to the telecommunications network that the User has contracted with their supplier.
When using the Website, the User undertakes not to engage in any conduct that may damage the image, interests or rights of CICC or third parties; that may damage, disable or overload the Website or that may impede in any way the normal use thereof.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The content of this website, unless specifically provided otherwise, are the property of CICC and are protected by laws and international treaties on intellectual property. This includes, but is not limited to, the website programming, its design, structure and databases, texts, images, audio and audiovisuals.
Tabakalera authorises the use of its contents available on this website according to the Creative Commons Atribución-CompartirIgual 3.0 España (CC BY-SA 3.0) licence, or any other, with the same limits and conditions, that replace it in the future, except in cases that expressly indicate another licence or specific terms.
Therefore, according to this licence, you are free to: Share – copy, distribute, execute and publicly communicate work Create derivative work Make commercial use of this work
Under the following conditions:
1. Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in a way that suggests you have their support or that they support your use of their work).
2. Share under the Same Licence. If you alter or transform this work, or create a derivative work, you may only distribute the work generated under a licence identical to this one
The name (and logo) and image of the “Tabakalera” brand are registered as product and services in various categories. Their use is authorised provided express and faithful reference is made to its activities and initiatives, according to the corresponding corporate visual identity manual. This does not entail granting any rights over them.
The User, by sending or delivering any content made in the context of an activity organised by CICC, involves transferring rights in favour of the latter, non-exclusively, with no time or geographical limitation, specifically for its reproduction, public communication, distribution and transformation, including placing it on tangible and intangible media, free of charge. CICC undertakes and guarantees that the contents shall be used and made available to the public in accordance with the conditions set forth in point 2 above, and in any case to respect the moral, inalienable rights of the creator.
This transfer refers to any use of the contents or part thereof, using current technical media and those that may be developed in the future, and for any application related to the services or activities provided by CICC under its purpose, with the limits set forth in Spanish law, and particularly its dissemination or availability through the Internet. Changes to file formats, the application of technical compression measures or any other technical transformations that facilitate or improve the transmission or availability of the work by electronic means is expressly authorised, as well as inserting or applying watermarks, identifiers, labels or any other measures or techniques to control and identify the content, respecting the terms of this contract and the abovementioned licence.
Personal Data Protection
1. This website collects and processes personal data, necessary to participate in the activities we organise as well as to deal with queries, suggestions or doubts. These are included in our files duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
2. Your data shall be treated with confidentiality, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection and its implementing regulations, applying the technical or organisational measures set forth in the corresponding legislation to prevent improper access, manipulation or deletion. Unless you give your consent, your data will not be transferred to other entities or third parties outside those allowed by law and provided it is necessary to participate in an activity or project that we organise. In any case, at any time you may exercise your rights to access, cancelation or modification in relation to said data by writing to CICC headquarters, attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent.
3. When expressly indicated, data marked with an asterisk (*) is compulsory, with this data you may not perform the above activities. Sending the above information through our contact forms, to any of the addresses indicated, by telephone, fax or any other means, entails your consent to the treatment described, as well as to sending commercial communications related to CICC activities or services.
4. Certain navigation data regarding the IP address of each user are stored daily in our server log file. Specifically, the IP address itself, the browser used, the screen definition, the operating system and the reference page (including any search criteria entered into a search tool) allow us to analyse trends, administrate links and site contents and gather statistical information on our public. The user remains anonymous throughout the process and no effort is made to associate the IP address with the user’s personal data.
The information contained in this Website is provided for information purposes only, it is not necessarily exhaustive nor clearly descriptive of the activities of CICC. In case of doubt, please contact us at the addresses indicated.
Users access this Website at their own risk. The User of this Website, by accessing the same, is obliged to use it strictly in accordance with law and traffic uses and shall respond to CICC and/or to third parties for any damages that may arise as a result of breaching said obligation.
CICC takes the security measures deemed necessary to maintain the proper operation of the Website and to detect viruses and harmful components. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that the safety measure of computer systems on the Internet are not fully reliable and, therefore, CICC cannot guarantee the continuous availability of the contents and services included in the Website and that there are no viruses or other harmful elements that may produce alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained thereon.
CICC reserves the right to interrupt the service in part or in full, temporarily or permanently, due to technical changes or failures with prior notification, if possible, through its Website or any other means enabled for this purpose.
In relation to third party content, including if appropriate hypertext links, the civil, penal or administrative liability of CICC shall be limited by the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and E-commerce Services. In particular, Users that send or delivery any content to CICC, whether or not it constitutes work for the purposes of Intellectual Property legislation, shall respond to CICC and third parties for any damages deriving from the same, specifically authorship and ownership, which does not infringe the rights to honour, privacy and image of third parties, violate the rights of minors that may appear or, in general, impair any other verbal or written pact or agreement, rights or interests that may correspond to third parties.
Centro Internacional de Cultura Contemporánea, S.A.